Monday 11 July 2011

Two Years inworldz

Yes, I first opened an account InWorldz on the 10th of July 2009... and as I was very busy at the time with shows in SL and finishing off my RL tree I didn't get around to de-Ruthing properly until August when I built my first tree outside SL..



...and marked the occasion with a post marking the historic occasion... here... then I got the bit between my teeth and by 1st September had the startings of a forest....here.... hosted by the instigator of my move, Scotsgreymouser Janus, or Mouser for short.




This is Mouser, I remember she just sold her sim in SL and moved as soon as she heard Elenia had started a grid... and she said how much they needed trees and flowers in this brave new world......and nagged me over...luckily.





Now, two years later I no longer look like a bag woman as I have loads of shops to haunt... (it was difficult to get good hair and shoes in the very beginning..) ... and a better taste in skins, it seems...lol.





Anyway....hosted by Aliz we had a sushi party to celebrate the day and gathered at Aliz's new build which should open shortly, we hope, for light conversation before a lot of dancing...




I met Ahuva there, tho all the others were people I have known quite a while now..




Aliz who I have known for years and who was a wonderful host, the sushi was amazing...




Juanita of Treeline fame (and brill artist in her own right)... and friend




Lalo (great blogger) who is a complete convert to Iwz and has discovered the joy of building... we first met in 'comments'..




Miso, a fabulously creative artist and good friend...




Nur, scripter, good friend and v classy lady




Scottius, otterly amazing artist and coolest of dudes.




Wizzy, my sis, and geowizardly genius.




...and Zauber, bug exterminator, builder and my first neighbour in Iwz...

....and if I forgot anyone, I know I am dead.... many thanks also to those who sent their best wishes etc... a very cool night for me, thanks.. (big grins)...

So, now for the next two years.....

:)))

4 comments:

  1. BIG WARM CONGRATULATIONS!! And congrats to inworldz! im so happy to have you here =) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from an SL outworlder :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mera and Apmel, it's a great grid to be a part of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fine time - especially the conversation! Great photos, too. Continued growth and success in your third year in IWz! :)

    ReplyDelete

stat