Saturday 26 June 2010

Inworldz and CelticWarriorMaiden...



Well, this was the first party I have been to in Inworldz, CelticWarriormaiden played some chilled out folksy stuff which was great. She has a beautiful voice and it was well appreciated that she had gone to the trouble for our pleasure. Thank you very much.





It was well attended, around 15 people, two tinies, a fairy, a nekko...all sorts....some names.....Teal, Miso, Ian Scott, Alizarin, Taralyn, (who's place InArtz is), Julia, ELQ, Cy All, Treasure, Astra, Jim y, Chantal, KarmaGirl, and Scottius..... may have missed someone...sorry if I did....





I think Aliz did the decorations and we all had a dance...well, I left early cos of bed....




Earlier in the day I had been doing some work for Frigg...(of Companion sim fame).. she needs a bunny park...so..




...with a general "moon" type theme I set to work and this is, I think, still a work in progress....

In other news.....Wimbledon is great, loving it all,....now for week two......drama!!

:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat