Monday 7 June 2010

The Future ...



I just love stuff that claims to be about the future...it's soooo cool.

Many thanks to Wizzy for sending this my way. We don't know if it's real or a hoax, but one thing is for sure.....anyone who invents a better way of modelling in 3D is gonna get my vote.. Polygon are sooo crap......except the E8, of course.... well....let me amend that....polygons are crap for depicting virtual volume in a lot of cases...:)))

It would be interesting to hear from someone who is a computer genius/geek/...anyone better than me...(heheheheh) ...if this sounds like a possibility, cos I have no way of knowing if, in theory, an algorithm is capable of doing this...

...anyway, the great thing is that there are people out there trying to solve the secrets of the universe and the metaverse....I look forward to the day when my virtual face, fingers and toes ...work...

:))

2 comments:

  1. it's interesting that there are no comments here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.....I thought some Very Clever Person would tell us why it is bull.....

    ReplyDelete

stat