Saturday 9 April 2011

Telepathic Swamp Lilly

Well, I have been a bit slow on my blog this week again.... Wednesday, the UWA awards thingy saw me presented with a Norden Art Award courtesy of Flora Nordenskiold, and many thanks to her for that.... full list of winners here.

I realised that the two new products that are for sale now, The Telepathic Swamp Lilly and the Carpet Tree (has not yet migrated to IWz) haven't even been mentioned on my blog and so I now rectify that blog lag....thus...



The Telepathic Swamp Lilly features prominently in Transubstantiation, my latest build .... the philosophy of which has attracted some discussion by Botgirl and Aaron P to mention just two.

The Carpet Tree is currently only available at Nishi Disposals, along with the Telepathic Swamp Lilly, which is also available on my island in InWorldz.


I hope you enjoy them.

:)))

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, just in time for Spring!

    Now get bloggin' because otherwise I have NO idea what's going on in the worlds... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, Miso.... a Sunday round-up is on it's way...

    ReplyDelete

stat