Saturday 29 January 2011

Tori Jules



Tori Jules used to model in SL... but when she came to Inworldz she started making her own stuff.... now... inspired by friends she has opened two small shops selling her own creations...




The one, selling hair and jewellery, was why I got so interested in Tori...because I'm still looking for a few weirder hairstyles for my Iwz life...

Her other little log cabin shop sells skins and shapes...




...and...opening today at 12, this hairstyle is a freebie (well, I did tint it a bit) in platinum, and well worth owning if you become a group member... v cool...




So...pop over, its at... Jules Tara/98/87/27... you'll find in Tori's picks.

It's great, this story of people not having built before they came to InWorldz I have now heard many times. Excellent.

The jacket is by Durga Designs at the Milan Centre.

:)))

4 comments:

  1. Hi soror...I can't tell you how proud I am that you wrote about the opening of Magnolia Jules. I chose the name because I am a self proclaimed Southern Belle...grins. And I am sooo pleased you liked the group gift hair. I must have tore that hair apart 4 or 5 times before feeling it was worthy. It's been pretty over-whelming, building inventory and setting up my shops. I truly admire those who have been doing it for a long time. Unless you've tried it, you have no idea how much work goes into it....espcially if you are very critical of your own work. Thank you again hon for the mention. It's friends like you that have given me the courage and desire to create something that I hope others will enjoy. Big hugs.

    Tori Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. It is people like you that give us such a rich diversity of content.
    I've been making trees and flowers for 4 years now and I'm starting to get good at it. It's what keeps me in virtual worlds, so I'll always enjoy seeing someone else starting out on that journey.
    I know what courage it takes, and what a joy it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not find a blog of yours Tori , so I comment on soror's post,hope she doesn't mind ,I will pass by your store, this hair is so inspiring,feel the urge to make a mermaid outfit for it ! I wish I had 48 hours in a day, 4 brains, 4 right hands and 4 pc's to do what pops into my mind and go for it ! but it takes a lot of time and work to make something Keep up the good work! txs for passing by :-)

    soror I still did not make it to your place but will soon... but have some pics from down below, just need time to crop&drop them for the exhibition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori - I too love weird and unusual hairstyles and will do my best to stop by - thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

    Soror - you've always been good at making flowers, plants, and trees. I love your stuff!

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

stat