Thursday 14 October 2010

F...King Bunnies.

'Mesh Import Open Beta Starts Today
Wednesday, October 13th, 2010, 11:00:31 AM (PDT)

Making Strides to Improve our Customer Support Services
Thursday, October 7th, 2010, 12:13:16 PM (PDT)

SL Marketplace is Open and Ready for Business
Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 4:10:47 PM (PDT)'

I wanted to find out about the rumour of the 64x64x64 prims...the rumour is that we will all be able to stretch prims and sculpties to 64 meters.

I've heard it rumoured two or three times recently, so...I thought I would check it out on the SL forums.... except..... I can't. The whole buggy thing is still not working...Safari, and some other browsers just get a time warp...'processing login' bugged, borked and v irritating cycle of attempted ID identification.

Now...before I get offered bunnies, wouldn't it be better to offer me the ability to access the forums?

well....so....I will try a different browser then....so, I tried Microsoft's Internet Explorer...after all we Mac users are used to having a rough time... Nope...same crap.

Of course I gave up... life's too short to mess about. I would have liked to see, however, how the Boys are :

'Making Strides to Improve our Customer Support Services
Thursday, October 7th, 2010, 12:13:16 PM (PDT)'

and how is it that they think

'SL Marketplace is Open and Ready for Business
Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 4:10:47 PM (PDT)'

Try searching 'second inventory', for example.... that would work if they were open for business.

...ahh, well, bunnies are fast easy fun, as people have found for the last 3 months and now got so bored of the pesky little critters that the smell of stew (collective name for rabbits) wafts over many a sim now, rabbits having gone the way of chickens, their predecessors, in the way of all fast easy fun....we get bored of it.

..and, as Brinda says...'so it goes', easy stuff, like crap chat shows on TV have the ability to entertain for about 5 seconds. That is what will happen to Farmville, this weeks news is next weeks chip paper, and we move on to the next rabbit.....

By the time LL has heard of anything, it's already going out of style... so out-of-touch are they.

Hop along Boys and sort out the bloody forum, or the Marketplace, or search...or...just do your bloody jobs before you try selling me rabbits...

fools!!

:))

4 comments:

  1. you know that i have an open SL Support ticket about missing inventory that has not been responded to now for four days... your account above about problems accessing the SL Blogs sounds EXACTLY like the experience I had. i created a JIRA Bug Report about it. does this sound like your experience? https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-2965 Yoz Linden closed the issue and marked it "Fixed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, perhaps that explains the new top-level NEW FOLDER that suddenly appeared in my Inventory yesterday, which I cannot rename, change, delete or drag to Trash. I did not make it, cause if I did I would be able to do one of the above; done it before. I can create a new document , script or subfolder under it, but I cannot get rid of it. And I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miso...please dont get soror started on those darned extra folders....
    Im another that just gets so irritated at The Benevolent Monarchy's screwing around in my "closet!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @wizzy....yes, and you are not the first, as Grace, I think it was, put in a ticket months ago about it.

    @ Miso......http://sorornishi.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-am-absolutely-furious.html

    @ Brinda...if only I could tattoo on LordOf Lindens forehead..."if it ain't broke..."

    ReplyDelete

stat