Sunday 6 September 2009

life.... beta release

Well, the previous post was complete crap as it happens, this new blog composer has been resigned to the virtual trash and I have gone retro to my old way of doing things.

Now, it seems like everything is now beta release.

I have agreed to acres of small print that I haven’t read over the last three years, everything is licensed to me under conditions unknown (to me).

Next...my pens, paper and paintbrushes will go beta and I’ll have to license beta release water to paint with.... oh, yes, it’s called Photoshop.

I am looking forward to the day when I slam my foot on my cars brake pedal and the car asks me (as I plough into a brick wall) “Are you sure that you want to stop your car?”

Duh!!

Analogue was developed over thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of years, and it’s main problem is that its perfect, mostly, and cheap (e.g. paintbrush and paper) so it’s very difficult to make loads of money off selling pencils... this is a disaster for big business, and so... time to re-invent the wheel into a beta release licensed product.

Now, I’m obviously not saying that all development is bad, or useless, but...

....there is an increasing speed of upgrades, an upgrade acceleration, which is not only fueled by altruism (there’s a surprise!!) but by a desire (by others) to make everything you own obsolete, as soon as possible.

The upgrade is enforced evolution, virtual Darwinism, a software fascism of the elite.

:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat