Tuesday 1 September 2009

Inworldz again





Well, it's quite a lot of fun being in a very empty world. For one thing, when you do bump into someone, you stop and have a good chat, which is very nice. It's like living in one of those tiny country villages where everyone knows someone you know.

Anyway, as you can see I've started to populate Scotsgraymouser's land with strange trees and other flora. It's very fast, building something second time round.

Guess I will get a copybot at some point, but it's nice having to make old stuff new.. if you know what I mean. I end up with different textures on stuff for a start.

Oh, yes, and I have my first few things on XLstreet....I will let you know if I sell anything or if it's just a waste of time....

:))

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Those little mushrooms rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bettina, those are some of my best...:)) great fried in butter...

    ReplyDelete

stat