Friday 13 February 2009

Heart Thumpingly Worrying........




Well, yes, I am exaggerating slightly....but....imagine...I have spent the last few months organising my clothes. I have saved them as outfits, and even included a photo of me in them. in the folders. Nice going you might think...and...well, I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

Sooo....after the last few days of fun and games in SL (the Boys must have poured the coffee into the keyboard again) I didnt think too much about how small my invent looked. 8k instead of 9k.....probably a few branches missing..... then....eeeeeekkkkkk...I saw today, it was all my clothes !!! All those folders were empty !!!

So....I told myself, rationally that they would return, but pondered life without clothes for a few seconds before PANIKKKKKIN.

Well, I said rationally to myself.....I would just have to go and buy a new Glitter dress from Eshi...and a Grunge Pixi from ColeMarie...... a new visit to YIP's.....and wear them along with a new pair of shoes.........:))
I could live with that......
AND...I would have to sew my own from now on, ...something I have been promising myself to do.

So...then as the panic gripped I went to my support group....probably the best group in all SL...the Mac Users.....lol...I love em all. And before too long I had cleared my cache, relogged and.... miracles do happen.....all my pretty frocks returned. Phew.

But, of course, it makes you think.... I am actually more materialistic in SL than in RL....hehehe.......and none of em are material goods....weird or what??? I mean...how many frocks can one girl wear, after all.......
(its not a rhetorical question........the answer is thousands....hehheheheh)


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat