Saturday 7 February 2009

Flora Virtua Exotica..... new show

My latest show.....opening tomorrow, in the general series of my Flora Virtua Exotica will be at the new(ish) Evolution Gallery, and, if you are on my list I will send out invitations.

I have 6 major new pieces to show and have, as usual, put them in a garden/landscape type setting for your delight, I hope..:))

I have tried to emphasis the general feeling of age which is so missing in SL trees, and which gardens and landscapes benefit from, being a link to the past and thus giving a feeling of continuity.

Sabinaaa Nightfire has been extremely supportive and helpful and I'm sure it will be a great success.

The address is Cassowarry (89,111,61) and I will be there from 12 SLT, probably most of the afternoon until my time zone drags me to bed.

If you cant make it then, it will be there for a while...:)))


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat