Monday 15 December 2008

Blessed are the cheesemakers....




This is Wizzy and me looking like two naughty school girls. We arent cheesemakers... but it was cheesemakers that I have been thinking about.....
Well, the cheese makers of Italy that is, they just got a government who bought a lot of cheese. They are going to buy millions of euros of cheese and give it to the poor.... Parmesan that is, although more could follow, mozzarella may be next...... maybe they will sponsor the Nishi Tagliatelle......

Well.... i thought that our government could buy up a load of stuff and give it to us....like cars or wine....that would get the economy going..... better than letting all those bankers eat all the cheese...

Did some work today for Pandaemon , tidying up his sim and planting my trees and flowers, very pleased, he was, and me too.

My build is open for visits at Caerleon.... until......hmmm....not sure....anyway. .IM me for an LM if you cant find it... I think that White Lebeds is the nicest I've seen of the bowls, so far, but I havent seen em all yet.
And Bryns may be the zannyiest......(spelling??).....

Also, interesting but not staggeringly so..... Botgirls blog is doing a load of stuff on consciousness......well, she is, not the blog, to be specific... NWN has been covering hot men.... yawn...... oh and....stuff. Cant find anything much interesting.....but will keep looking...:)))


:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat