Saturday 23 June 2007

Iz and the Dragon, Pierrot....

Well, nows theres something you dont see often
I thought I'd take Iz and show her the Isle of Wyrms... simple you would think, and normally it would be....
Well, when we got there, I couldnt find the dragons eggs and stuff, so we telepoted to the Cathedral and there was the most enormous and beautiful dragon you have ever seen...

As it would happen it was the dragon sale... only happens twice a year....and...like before they crashed the whole sim. soror was stuck and so was Iz... anyway we had to relog and lo and behold a pleasant person called pierrot came to visit.. then he turned into a wyrmling and ..wel..Iz's eyes lit up.

She may be new to SL but she and the dragon were flirting like theres no tomorrow......hmmmm



Apart from this rather unusual event...well, I baked my first texture in the blender...and Popfuzz lady Kit was a gem...got new eyes, but not sure about them...they're probably fine, but you know what I'm like....

anyway, an eventful day...and late to bed as usual.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat