Thursday 21 June 2007

Bean

well as I havent told you much about how bean is doing, bean i my cousin, and also my P.A., for those of you who havent been reading this from the beginning. I gave her a job so she could escape her rural existence and see a bit of the world. Well, luckily for me shes very efficient as well as being pleasant, cos I have been up to my eyeballs with work recently.

this is her with her new jacket which she is so chuffed about.




havent got time to chat much these days what with one thing and the other.....

we started terraforming the island...but still loads to do... even the groundworks take time, and we cant do much planning until we see what we got down there.
we hit bedrock higher than we thought we would so we cant go down too low, but looks like we're deep enough... we will see..

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat