Saturday 11 December 2010

Floating Islands in InWorldz.




I figured there might be some who would like to make their own floating islands, as, for me, they are far more attractive than a sky box..




...so these two colours (so far) of copy/mod island are for sale up at around 350 meters on Rainbow Country, my sim, for 300 Iz (around 180 L$) and....if anyone wants a finished, commissioned island complex....just ask..




Meanwhile a little nearer to the ground I have been carrying on with my build. Still a good way to go, but I am getting there... All these flowers are flexi, so, when the wind arrives in January it will make quite a show.





I have generally tidied up and sorted some things out so it's a bit more ship-shape than it has been...

Pop over anytime you are always welcome.

":))

8 comments:

  1. I always get a kick out of floating islands :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have three (commercially available sculpt maps) at Falconvale: one holds up the lighthouse, there's a temporary one with Miso's candy-cane-and-bell tree on it, and a big one where we keep our soror collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow. I like your mini-floaters ever so much but the rest of it is spellbinding. Congrats, soror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I love the lack of gravity, it's such an underused gift.

    Bettina...thx.....pop in...:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very nice things, i enjoyed it a lot !
    you gave me inspiration and had a nice visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mira, v glad you enjoyed it....more to follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. invitation .... I'm in awe of your work .... Please, add it to https://www.innocentive.com/ar/solution/9932804
    more ....Floating islands of the-seventh-continent by vt - http://www.facebook.com/vtekhtilov

    ReplyDelete

stat