Saturday 23 January 2010

Virtual Treeline



Now, obviously, anything called Virtual Treeline Gallery is gonna attract my attention. Add to this the fact that a very talented artist, Juanita Deharo is running the place and you have all the makings of a great place for tree fanatics like me and possibly you, dear reader.

Her new show features a couple of very good artists, and altho I am quite wary of 2D stuff in a 3D environment, this is quality worth a visit.

Jadyn Firehawk has some absolutly stunning photos in this recent show and Lynda Robinson some very good pastels (I think).

The tree pictured above called Blue Text is by Juanita and has some of the nicest textures I've seen on a tree.

The show has already opened....the details are here.

Go...


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat