Wednesday 25 June 2008

New Plants for sale....





Well, theres a couple more things in the shop...... (see my Picks for details)... and see them growing naturally at Avgi, the Isle of Awakening...... which is my current build, obviously still under construction....:))
I am starting now on a different part of the island with a more urban setting than ones you have seen me build of late..... great to have a new challenge...:))
I'm gonna be doing a more subdued colour scheme, well, thats the plan.... my palette could of course run away with me as usual....only time will tell...

Sad to say goodbye to the npirl/rezzable garden of Delights, it was a show to rival Burning Man, I think, well done to all who worked so hard to give us builders the chance to show what we can do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat