Saturday 5 April 2008

Havok....... call me a sceptic...

Well, I haven't crashed this much for a month, so, sorry, but not exactly impressed with the new simulator, havok by name, havok by nature.......

and now, when I got fruits to put on a tree........... OFFLINE .........thank the Gods for Blender, or I'd have to read the Sunday papers which is a fate, not worse that death, but coming a close second........

oh, well, new build going OK, got a nice tree fern I'm working on and the Jade Mountain daisies are really lovely, so all good really.

Jade is still waiting for the Linden Boys to deliver a new sim for me to plant, god, I could have built one myself in this time.... after all its just a few bits of sea and sand thrown together in a corner......isn't it??
How difficult can it be??

Off to plug in the Blender...... bye.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat