Sunday 30 March 2008

The New Soror Nishi Build....hehehehe....

Well, had to have a sit down after all that, and it doesn't even look like I've done much.....still groundworks.....:))



Well here I am in a huge area, its quarter of a sim, and right at the start of the new forest..... very exciting



and terraforming I looooove, its so much fun......I love geography and studied geology at school.... and I could terraform half the night-long, which is exactly what I did..... hehhehe

Anyway, had loads of compliments on Orange Island build....... someone said its like the smell of spring flowers.....:))).. and lots of blog mentions.... Charlot you are too kind, thx...

Charlots Web has some great photos.....http://charlotdickins.wordpress.com/

Well, better get to bed as I gotta work in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat