Saturday 23 February 2008

monster one, tree 49



Well, this is my first little monster, he's kinda cute, but as yet he's not got any life...... he's only one prim and my first attempt so he will, I guess be followed by a few more good-looking chaps



And this is my 49th tree, well, I loose count sometimes, but something like that anyway......
Its a kookie kinda tree as well, but its only three prim, so thats pretty good for people short of prims... looks a bit like a spinning top, I guess.
I think that number 50 will have to be a big one, just to celebrate, and it will need a bit of extra inspiration, I think.....
so it may not be right around the corner.... I'll simmer it slowly....

Crashed a couple of times today, but SL seems to be behaving itself fairly well.
Obviously may jinx it all..........
:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat