Thursday 3 January 2008

snow



Well, theres snow on the ground in RL, but here its all fine.... anyway, got some time off and saw a few people I hadn't seen for ages, seems everyones been a bit tied up, of course, with xmas and all that jazz....
Must say my head is better than it was, seem to have blown out some old cobwebs and other shit thats been rattling around up there... heheee..... I missed the rolling restart and all, what a shame, bet that was fun, just dreading the next upgrade, everything seems to be working for once.... shouldn't speak too soon, I guess.

Well, got a lot of catching up to do, so got the party frock on and gonna see a few people I been neglecting..... they may have enjoyed the peace and quiet, but...... hehehee.... .watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat