Sunday 30 September 2007

Burning

Well, if I could be bothered......this is what I'd email to the Linden Boys.....

Dear Boys,
Now, you knew htere were gonna be a few people turn up to see the burning, you been advertising it all week on my screen when I log in......SO, well, dont you think you should have made a few arrangements, sort of to allow for all the interested parties...???
Now, if I was in charge, I would know that the old Lets-Meet-At-The- Joining- Point -Of-4-Sims trick just wouldnt cut the mustard...and...surprise...it was crap......

Well, this is beans photo of the Burning...... hmmmm




I got a photo, straight from the event, this is Daaneth Kivioq going out to burn the man, followed by all his lampbearers...
great...... now, he had a lot of trouble walking, the rest of us were totally immobilized..... dont you think a dragon avi is a bit ambitious? a squirrel might haver been better..or something low-prim....???.. well, I know nothing and so I crashed like ,well, the whole sim??? not sure, cos i couldnt get back in to do my Investigative Reporting for you guys...
but I did here someone shout...."bugger, I can only see a leg and it pretty tame"...now I assume that the first to suffer in high lag are the effects...like fire....but what do I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat