Saturday 4 August 2007

Tea with soror Nishi

Well, just sitting down to a nice cup of tea, after all the building I've been doing....phew!

sitting under my tree, what could be nicer



not much to report on the music front, havent been out yet, its still early...

might kick my heels up later............

I'm trying my best with this new HUD for "communication" but, as a few of you know, I hadn't mastered the last one, although I have to say that having the old IM HUD stretched MORE than half way across my screen was giving my bottom the ache .... so we'll see...

Voice? well lots of people talking about it but I dont know.... I suppose eventually we will all have it, but I love the quiet of SL as it is now...
I can hear the birds sing outside my window at the moment....hmmm

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat