Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas/festive Greetings



Happy Christmas/solstice/festivities.......

I would like to say thank you to all those great friends who have sent me best wishes for the season, cards, and little gifts and for those who have just made my year so great. It is, after all, friends and people we know who make this such a rewarding place to spend our time.

I've some very old friends who have stood by me through thick and thin over the years and I have been lucky enough to have met new people who have turned out to be pure gold too.

My best wishes and warm thoughts go out to you all..


...and just to keep you up to date...





...and to show a little of what I have been working on... this is the Christmas Daisy which is still a work in progress. I have been using my snow days to upload a whole new set of textures which you will hopefully get to see next year.

The holiday time should give me a chance to do some new things for the new year.

Don't eat too much..

..yeh, right...

:))))
XXXX

5 comments:

  1. "dont eat to much" are u already planning for beach 2011?? u can just pull the slides u know ;)

    Happy Xmas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....well... I tried on some of my old jeans last week.....and decided I was gonna have to watch it..:)) Merry Xmas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit posting so much! My gosh, two posts in one day! I can't keep up!

    I guess I do 20 posts a day, but I just happen to combine them all into one long rambling thingie. Or comment on someone else's blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Miso, there are plenty of days when I don't post...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that a goat poo powered sleigh? ^^ i'm pro poo power.

    ReplyDelete

stat