Tuesday 15 September 2009

St Leo University ..... a warning...

Well, this all started with a call from Bryn Oh to do some tree planting at St Leo.

I was surprised when Bryn fell out with saintLEOlion zimer, after all, she's got the same number of fall-outs as me...3 over the last 2 years, which is a healthy sort of number.....

...soo...I continued on my own, I did 4 hours work...and I should have Googled them first....I will give a link later, dear reader, which shows why....

then I got an IM...

[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:05:48 2009) Hello :-)
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:06:18 2009) we are terrafomring the island again
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:06:31 2009) so a lot of your trees are floating in the air
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:06:31 2009) lol
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:06:33 2009) sorry about that
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:07:04 2009) if you get a chance if you could grab all your art then once we have the land set and done iwth terrforming then you can come back in :-)
[13:51] SaintLEOlions Zimer: (Saved Mon Sep 14 21:07:10 2009) does that sound ok?
[13:58] SaintLEOlions Zimer is Offline

Well, I could take a poll of my readers to find out which of the following strategies I should use...

1) ....tell him (profile note *********** I'm the Boss man around here*****************) to put his job where I used to find my earrings in the old days after TPing,

2).... just never speak to the man who's university claims they are...."based on steadfast, moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value and gifts of all people."

3) ....send him my Tariff of Charges....

Well, I settled for the latter, thinking of 3 then 2 then 1 as a fairly sound strategy.

...then..... Artee told me she was pissed off and would never go there again....so...I googled.....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Company/Bisk-Education.aspx

and, it seems, as is so often the case, people are the same inworld as they are in RL.....

well worth a read before you get involved.

:))

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH I told Bryn when she came to me originally and told me. My red flags went up and I said... "I do not like this, you belong back in Immersiva creating" and she was all moral and diplomatic as usual but... I feel no need to censor myself but... *CENSORED* that man. He was so hostile and childish. Very uprofessional. I hated that you took over. I'm glad you pulled out. :D *relieved all around*
    wooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, interesting cos I was ripped off in RL once, a while back, by a "Charity"...
    ...all the people I have fallen out with (3) in SL are alpha males with a power complex, I suppose SL is perfect for the meglomaniac...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget overly possessive and vengeful women.
    Not just alpha males :D
    I think the first is scarier than the latter :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.... very true, but luckily, so far, I haven't had to deal with the green eyed monster in SL yet.

    ReplyDelete

stat