Tuesday 5 May 2009

Oh dear...




Ahhh...well... I hit the "stand up " button and ended up levitating like in some strange hypnotists show...

so...I relogged... and lost 5000 items from my invent... then I relogged again and seem to have a couple of hundred more items than I thought I had... oh well....

and while I was waiting to clear cache (which always takes ages for me....) I signed up as a Plurker, and after all those things I said about Twits it is a bit daft as I am never online apart from being in SL, so this may all be a waste of time, but I guess its curiosity that has driven me.....




meanwhile, back at the ranch...... well, I have started on a new tree...but have yet to get my head around the fruit or flower decision....
also I signed up for the Raglan thing...will probably show a tree... (surprised?).....

and Pixi blogged me....thx a lot, Pixi xxx

ahhh, yes, confirmed, it seems, my talk on "Hand-Made Textures' at Angelgate on Monday 25th at 12, noon SLT.... a good amount of the stuff I will talk about is in my Texture Workshops, to be found in these hallowed pages (use search)... but there are things I am learning all the time...so maybe a few ideas going that could be useful....

other news is sorta all in the realm of maybe's.... so I will have to wait and see, but it looks very much like I will get to do a book cover for a friend (RL) ... so all sorts of things happening....

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat