Monday 23 February 2009

bits and pieces




This is Poetik Velvets, the site of my collab build with CensoredMy Lund, we are doing a room together inside this very Hi-Tech looking building. We hope to be finished by the 14th, and I will, obviously keep you posted.





Aliz did a gallery talk, talking about her work here last night, (Dakota's). It was extremely interesting, and I was amazed at how good she is at this sort of presentation. I am totally useless at this sort of thing, expecting the work to speak for itself, but people do like to know the ins and outs of the whole creative process, and I hope to have learnt something from this for the next time I have this possibility.





The photo in itself is funny enough, but the chat was so funny I was doubled up over my keyboard.
This is Taliesin Llanfair, with his two gf's Candi and Kandee..
Played in my head in broad Aussie accent....
"yeh, mate, but who's the ugly bitch in the middle?'
The comedians involved are those witty guys and gals who make up a good proportion of Alienspeaking's fan club at The Cim.

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat