Saturday 5 June 2010

UWA peoples choice

Well...I popped over to UWA to vote for my fav. pieces.......and really there were too any good ones...I got totally perplexed..



this one by Fuschia I liked alot...




...and Sabrinaa's flower is very good...




Trill's work is great, I love the colours....




Aliz's Lupin pond is just amazing.....




...and Sharni's is sooo cute....

and all this on top of the one's I mentioned last week... and there are a load more I could list too....well..........it just reinforces what I said before ...namely that it is one of the best shows in SL at the moment, well, most moments actually... get yourselves over there...today!!

In other breaking news.....a small extrovert Italian girl won the French ladies' singles.... Francesca Schiavone..... she was inspired and played like a little demon...excellent. There'll be some Italian wine drunk tonight I guess.

Tomorrow it's Nadal's turn to shine.....probably...

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat