Tuesday 28 October 2008

Linden Boys cock up again...

Well, they know I love em....BUT.......
It seems that common sense is not so common at the Labs. As I have criticised them before for lack of brain cells, it should come as no surprise that they have gone and done it again.

This only applies to Openspace sims...

"Beginning 1st January 2009

We will increase the monthly maintenance fee from USD$75 to USD$125 per month. This price increase will apply to all owners of Openspaces on January 1st as well as new purchases after that date. There will be no grandfathering of Openspace maintenance pricing."

Well, thats one way to stop sales dead in their tracks.... nice one boys. If I put my hourly rate up by 66.6%, I would have a lot of time on my hands.

The reason is.... hmm, get this.... the price was too low... heheheheh, well, obviously...lol... but now they will be sooo expensive for what you get.. 3750 prims, for 125US$.... hehehheh, makes me laugh.
I'll stop laughing if they apply it to us all tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat