Wednesday 22 October 2008

Botgirl

I did write a few words of praise about Botgirls work..... but I have to recommend her blog too....

You can find her comic art there.... Night vs human ..and... Botgirl vs. Human both of which i saw at her show. The blog itself tho is totally awesome too,..... makes me cringe at my poor attempt., I loved particularly the item on Shopping at Sears.
Totally excellent.

My poor attempt, "that boring little melodrama", hehehehe, has clocked up more than 5000 page views, which isnt much in the greater scheme of things, but it is very nice cos of the number of people from different countries that have visited these pages, (probably by mistake).

My other fav blogs are, apart from Charlots Web, which I have mentioned before;

Npirl
and
ravenelle's

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat