Monday 21 May 2007

O O

Well, a bit of a mixed day today.
Bit of excitement and bit of disappointment.

First the good was that i thought I'd found a friend but she was too interested in the real world and wanted to control the world. I think it's called a power complex. She was sweet but when she sent her sister, who was the spitting image ( same face ) I just saw red. Checking up on me and trying to trick me and things and wearing a different name so I gave her the works. You know I have trouble with my mouth. So, that was a short friendship. I cut ruskar and the witch out of my friends list, after all, you cant waste time, its precious....

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5067067904937822066" />

But Mr. Moon brightened my day.
As ususal.
You'll have to check on a previous blog for his real name. something Moonsoo. He's cool, at Lescrow Fields, where I've met him often at the end of the day.
This is him today!!!!
great



So after I exchanged pleasantries with Mr. Crow/Moonsoo I headed back to Burtons Landing.
Burton and Sapphire were very nice to me, as usual and I feel quite whacked, not literally, tired.
Busy day but no business done.
Must get to work tomorrow.
No time to waste.
Rent to pay.
770L$/month so not bad, but i only earned L$18 so far this month! Ouch, and I lent the witch 200 which she'll probably not pay me back cos she has a bad attitude to life. But enough of that.
Saw some beauty today
and some boring
hey ho
night

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat