Monday 29 October 2007

Frocks and Tortoises

Well, I got a new frock for Caros wedding....great.... needed something a little less "mad tree-woman" so I look quite normal in this one....cool. Couldn't wear my white kimono, bit of a no-no at weddings....
Then, while I was trying to fit a shadow under my latest tree..... a mini mummy doing wheelies on his bike with three toroises started to scare a huge dragon....
Well, the mini-mummy was called Vianne Udet and was very fond of his/her three pets, Bettie, Oldie and Gebbie.... i gave them some vegetables which I had lying around in my Inventory since I made them for the chef.....
Well, the dragon, Crazod Zehetbauer, was getting very crazod and skittish...
and distracted me from my artistic musings......
Vianne did some great wheelies tho...



Anyway I just got on with a new project which I'll tell you all about when I got names and things written down....
Quite pleased with ancient 34....... :))

Last night went to a building class with Floradora Sol.... can thoroughly recommend it..... just find her in search...shes very cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat