Thursday 25 October 2007

1,5000,000 US$

Well, very nice of someone who i dont know to have deposited 1.5 million US in an account for me.......all I had to do was send my address and telephone no.... well instead I redirected/forwarded the nice mans email to:

reportphishing@antiphishing.org.

and probably they will do something.....who knows...
anyway, anyone who calls me My Dear is gonna be a weirdo..:))

Otherwise not much going on, still a few small bugs floating around but I havent crashed for a while which has gotta be good news....
Stiil working on the Bog, its in my Picks, and I think the LM is pretty good so you dont have to end up underwater.......
Shame that the Squirrel-Master has gone into Hibernation...... have to do it all myself......oh well, a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat