Saturday 22 September 2007

Burning Life, (Diablo) 80,114,24

Talk about art reflecting life....... First I find a great house in rl..... then, I entered a Lottery in SL for land parcels at Burning Life, (thx Roy for telling me about Burning Life) and I won. I got a parcel of land, 2096M to build my stuff on, before it all gets deleted after the Burning.

So, I didn't know anything about the Burning Man before this........ Its a big festival of art and music that happens in the desert every year.... and no trace is left when they leave.




So here, theres 22 sims of art...



and , of course, I thought it would be great to bring some flowers and trees here.....

Well, I'm hoping to be finished for the 24th , which is when it sort of starts.... and the Burning is on the 1st October, I think, but, you know me, I will give you all the right details, eventually.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat