Tuesday 11 September 2007

Beach and bugs

Well, the Linden Boys keep asking me if Second life is getting better or worse....well, MY life in Second is getting better, thankyou very much, but not because of anything they've done, except, of course, keeping the whole thing tied together with bits of string so I can get online. So I keep having to answer NO, and they dont give me a chance to explain, cos the box where I could give my opinion is always noy working....lol.....get your boxes together, boys....

Ah, well, we keeep drowning propective customers due to a bug in the TP system, and I have written a note of apology to the people who get dunked on their way, and stuck it on the ocean bed, which is where they end up....... not really the way to do business, is it



So, apart from the odd trip to the sand box, I have found it safer on the beach, having crashed about 10 times yesterday, lost count actually.....

The weather continues fine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat