Thursday 5 July 2007

Mintaka Murakami and the destruction party

Well, the talented Mintaka Murakami dragged me to the dance floor today, and all as an era came to an end for the lovely Calista, and as i turned out, for me....
The club at Calisata's was being Taken as we danced and we were all a little blue for the passing of an era. the floor was full and it was kicking when Jara Cortes took over and speeded us up. Theres a man who knows how to dress....and Burton turned a few heads, looking hot...hehe
i had to leave as ligyara Hax took the decks...i had stuff to do...but I'll catch him later at the Forbidden Island....sure to.




Well, I had to go to the Gallery and Take it as Burton had bought the land for his new project and I was quite surprised at how tearful I got.... it was my first home in SL after Lescrow Fields ....and my little 512 was my pride and joy....
Like Calista I will have to rise again from the ashes...



A building I can be proud of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat