Monday 28 July 2008

Heavy Plant Crossing ... beware

Well, its happening at last: I have been promising myself, for a while now, to get going on the beach and have a good prim clean. Thing is that a lot of the basic design of the beach was done a year ago, and at that time I couldn't build as well as I can now, so.... its all gotta change.

I'm trying not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, of course, and will be keeping all the best bits, but I fancy a change and only time will tell how much of an improvement it is..

So, I have moved in nearly 200 cubic meters of solid rock and chopped down loads of trees.... :)) and it feels great. Nice to work on my own stuff for once... have been doing other peoples sims for 4 or 5 months now...lol....time to have time to myself....:)))

So, its a bit of a mess at the moment, "Under Construction" but hopefully it wont be too long.... (I havent touched the shop, its much tidier up there....). If you wanna pop by, I'll be in the site office....:))

1 comment:

  1. soror...Even yr 'messes' r artistic..hehehe Thanx for all the work u do in here - the textures, the builds, the variety, the imagination, the workshops and your blog! A great resource would be lost, if u didn't take the time to share this with us. The great resource is your mind! Hudzzz :))) Happy to have u making SL a brighter place to live!

    ReplyDelete

stat