Saturday 23 February 2008

All quiet on the western front




Well, its all been pretty quiet here on the beach, I've been selling some trees and flowers, but not had any bombings or naked men flying around which is kinda nice.... got a bit boring a few months ago with noobs with their bits hanging out wandering around......

Have been approached to do an environment for a new sim, but its all Hush-hush so we'll see if it pans out or not...... meanwhile finished the weeping willow, as you can see, a 7 prim tree with a rather graceful demeanour, was pleased with the canopy...

Have built my first monster, don't think I've shown it to anyone yet.....has no life in it as yet, its only one prim, will photo it for next post....

I was very impressed with the shop that sells the humming birds, all made by Carrie Tatsu..... very cleaver girl I think.... just a bit too RL for me, but great action.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat