Tuesday 6 May 2008

Rezzable Design and Npirl

OK, just to get the Dates right........ The Garden of NPIRL Delights is open to the public on the 16th May, so put it in your diary.... and you will truly need to spend several days/ visits, there are 4 sims packed with goodies, (and baddies)....
Press and Bloggers can get in before, on the 14th....so speak to Bettina or Vint or someone.... if you blog...

If you are on my friends list I will remind you...:))

And....... Mr Rezzable may be asking me to do a little something by way of a commission, which is right as rain cos the Rainbow Forest should be finished next week, dont have an opening date for that yet.....

and my nautical build will soon be ready to start I think, (its not underwater, but by the sea).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

stat